Sunday, May 17, 2009

FREE Ghirardelli chocolate at Staples


I did some shopping today since all the new ads are starting. Went to Rite Aid, Walgreens, and happened to stop at Staples since I had a $29.00 reward. This week Staples has Ghirardelli Luxe Milk chocolates on rebate. They are $3.99 with a $3.99 rebate from Ghirardelli. I snagged a bag of Luxe Milk Almond Squares. You can't beat free chocolate. Also, if you are lucky enough to have a $3.00 reward for turning in ink cartridges for recycling, this could become a moneymaker! The rebate will print out at the register just like Staples normal Easy Rebates. However, it is Ghirardelli rebate that has to be sent into a processing center. It is only available at Staples.

2 comments:

  1. is there a limit on the rebates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The limit is 1. They are very good chocolates by the way, my husband and I finished the whole bag in one setting!

    ReplyDelete