Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dollar DVDs at Dollar Tree Stores


Whew. It has been busy around here with Christmas shopping and getting ready for winter snow. I wanted to share a great deal I came across yesterday. My local Dollar Tree had a rack full of DVDs with some great titles. There were people buying multiples of these for stocking stuffers, and for just a dollar they are a great buy. Some titles I saw were: A Guy Thing, Barbershop 2, Madison, and many more. Around the holidays, dollar stores get in lots of one time only merchandise from close out sales and bankrupt mega stores (Circuit City perhaps?). It would be a good habit to check your local stores regularly for these kinds of finds especially if you are watching every penny. I know one person who is going to be glad I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment