Friday, November 27, 2009

My New Camera


Yippee. Black Friday pays off. Check out my new camera. I got this awesome Simple Flix flip digital video camera at Menard's. (They usually have the most interesting selection of Black Friday items.)

It came with a bonus carrying pouch, 2GB SD card, and a tripod. I've been experimenting with it today. So far, it is easy to use and convenient to take along wherever you go. Plus it plugs directly into your computer through the USB port. (Also comes with USB cable and A/V cable so you view your videos on a television.)

And the price? Nice, just $24.99. They were gone very quickly too. Getting up so early isn't that bad when you snag great deals like this one!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great job! I ended up going out later and got a few deals but nothing like that!

    ReplyDelete