Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vera Bradley deals at eBags.com


If you know me, you'll know I am a deal squirrel, but also a purse squirrel. I've been desperately seeking a new purse since I visited the outlet mall yesterday. Even at outlet prices, I found Coach and Fossil to be a bit out of my price range.

Today, however, I found a great deal on Vera Bradley purses through eBags.com. Today is a free shipping day too! I got a Mediterran White Bucket Tote for $33.99 shipped. I love Vera Bradley bags because they are so easy to clean. They are machine washable and come out of the wash looking as good as when they went in. Durable and fashionable to a T.

Plus, I shopped through my ebates.com account which will yield an 8% rebate check. I can't wait for it to ship.

Check out all the great clearance Vera Bradley and don't forget to sign up for ebates if you haven't. New customers get $5.00 just for signing up. Use this link to give me credit for finding you a great deal. Happy handbags to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment