Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm Superwoman... Super Doubles that is!


Okay. Calm down. It's going to be okay. There might not be Super Doubles at Kmart until next year. But there are super doubles again this week. You can see my picture above...grand total -.20 (I had to throw on a candy bar to bring the total above negative to check out, which I promptly ate so it is not pictured.) Note: Kmart has the 2 oz. Glade candles that had FREE coupons in a recent Sunday paper and they smell great.

2 FREE Playtex gloves (1.69) (1.00 off coupons doubled)
1 rubbing alcohol (2.29) (Kmart coupon for free item with $20 purchase)
1 Ponds wipe $3.00 ($1.50 printable redplum coupon doubled)
2 Johnson and Johnson First Aid $1.05 ($1.00 off any first aid coupon doubled)
2 small Chinet plates 2.99 (2.00 off any Chinet manufacturer coupon doubled)
2 Glade 2 oz candle (FREE 2 oz. candle coupon from Sunday paper)
3 Dove deodorant 3.99 (2.00 off Vocalpoint coupon doubled)

I'll be going every day this week again. I have to stock up to last through 5 months without double coupons!

2 comments:

  1. where do you find the coupons at vocalpoint.com? i'm registered, but have yet to find them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vocalpoint coupons will be sent to you in the mail once you have signed up. I get something from them about once month. I don't know that there's really a schedule they go by. It's always a nice surprise in the mailbox.

    ReplyDelete