Friday, July 17, 2009

yard sale wrapping extravaganza


Something you may see in yard sales this summer is gift wrap. I found everything in this picture for $4.00. There are 6 rolls of paper, an entire bag of ribbons, a bunch of tissue paper, another bag of just gift bags, and a set of all occasion cards. Basically, I got an entire year's worth of wrapping supplies at a fraction of their cost even on clearance. I will stash these away in my wrapping center. (aka an old dressed repurposed to fulfill my gift giving needs) This way I'm not rummaging around to find wrap at the last minute and then running to the store to pay top dollar for everything. In the end, it is a stress reliever to have everything organized and on hand. What interesting finds have you snagged recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment