Thursday, May 14, 2009

Watch and discuss?

So recently, someone told me about this website called movie6.net. It has a lot of movies that are free to watch through your computer. I checked it out to see what was available thinking it was like hulu or youtube. When it came up, there were new releases (as in currently in movie theaters). After some research I discovered that it is okay to stream these videos, but not to download them. So, I can view them online, but not store them in my computer. This sounded a little sketchy to me. I'd like some input on this topic. I do not want to be arrested for watching Hugh Jackman's abs for the 15th time in Wolverine Origins. Okay I don't want to be arrested period.

UPDATE: Movie6.net has been taken down due to legal issues. I knew it was too good to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment