Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stockpiling for Dummies

When I first read about stockpiling in my early frugal days, I was mildly horrified. I thought I would have to become a disorganized packrat (this runs in my family... props to my Uncle Ben!). Since I'm always shying away from my genetic destiny, it seemed stockpiling wasn't for me.

However, the first time I coupon shopped and ended up with freebies...it started to look more interesting. I decided to look on it as building my own personal mall. I love going to the mall, everything is all shiny and clean and organizing and on nice shelves...Oh I'm drifting off to my happy place. Sorry about that. Now I have my own Sam's Club (at least my husband thinks so). So check out the pictures and hopefully view me as an organized packrat.

No comments:

Post a Comment