Sunday, May 17, 2009

Keep your eyes out for Walgreens markdowns!


I went to Walgreens today to buy the Colgate Visible White toothpaste. It is free after register reward and has a printable coupon available from the Colgate website. There was also a register reward deal on Skintimate shave gel which combined nicely with a coupon from last week's paper for .75. After coupon and Register Reward it is .24. What surprised me was that lots of the food was marked down. I got 8 boxes of pineapple tidbits for .25 a piece and the big Planters bottles for .75 a piece. This will make some yummy trail mix. They also had Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers marked down to $1.00. There was a $1.00 off any coupon in All You magazine a few weeks back that combined to make it free! Everything in the picture was $5.00 plus tax (I left out the Sunday paper that I bought for....you guessed it, more coupons!).

No comments:

Post a Comment