Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yankee candle deals


Its fall here in Michigan which means that the house has to be closed up to keep us nice and warm. Sometimes though, it can get a little stuffy and musty. My favorite fix is to light a candle. The scent makes everything so much more homey. I've found that Yankee candles smell so good and last much longer than the cheaper brands. Fortunately, there is a new coupon for $10 off a $25 dollar Yankee purchase available here

If you do not live near a Yankee candle store don't worry! Bed, Bath, and Beyond will accept this one. I stopped today to see what clearance candles were available. I was able to find two large size candles for close to the $25 dollar total. I added a .99 tart to bring the total up to use my coupon. All total I got two big candles and a tart for $15.98 plus tax. That is well over half price! They even have little lighthouse pictures on the "Sea Harbor" scent that match my home decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment