Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goodwill find of the week


I shared recently that I moved into a new home this summer. We have a wonderful back porch to enjoy the summer sun. However, there are no shade trees near the deck. Needless to say, most of the day it is too uncomfortable to use. This is a major bummer. I was pondering how to correct this situation without major renovations.
Fast forward to my favorite store Goodwill (or GW for those of us who are super chic!). I found a brand new outdoor pop up gazebo that fits my porch perfectly for only $40! (See picture from the current Walmart website for the same one currently priced $75) Half price and exactly what I needed. I can't wait to test it out.

1 comment:

  1. I love Goodwill and the Salvation Army thrift store. Over the years, I have found some really great deals. People who refuse to give it a try are really missing out!!

    ReplyDelete