Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nearly free Ghirardelli Luxe bars at Walgreens


Hi everybody--
Missed you on my short blog break. I've been busy at work and at home with the onslaught of fall activities. I did find a good deal today in Walgreen's that I wanted to share.

Some varieties of
Ghiradelli Luxe Milk candy bars are on clearance for .65. There is a coupon in the September savings brochure that will take $1.00 off the purchase of any two Ghirardelli candy bars size 3.0 oz to 3.5 oz. Here's the math:
.65 x 2 = $1.30
$1.00 off 2 coupon= -1.00
= .30 for two bars or .15 per bar!!

What a deal for these super yummy snacks. These are great for gifts and with Halloween coming up, you may want to stock up. I got twelve which cleared the shelf. Feed that sweet tooth for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment