Friday, September 18, 2009

Money making mineral make-up


Stay that one three times fast! Rite Aid has lots of Cover Girl make up on sale this week buy one, get one free. They also allowed me to combine this sale with the buy one, get one free coupon in a recent Proctor and Gamble Sunday insert.

I searched the shelves to see what make-up was available and was excited to see they have a version of mineral make-up. My sister has been raving about Bare Minerals, but it's a little out of my price range. I ended up purchasing a mineral foundation and blush which was free after coupon.

Keep that receipt from anything you purchase this month at Rite Aid to enter online at the gift of savings holiday promotion. Spend $100 and earn a gift card for up to $20.

SSSShhhh! Here's a secret...Coupons count too. That's right. My make-up purchase although free to me, added up to $12.99 in credit toward this program. I'm adding all my receipts together from the freebies I hope to score this month. (Like the Airwick i-motions listed below) We'll see, maybe I'll get the $20 gift certificate and make money off this stuff. Wouldn't that be great?

No comments:

Post a Comment