Sunday, August 2, 2009

Walgreens clearance finds


Stopped at Walgreens to get the free after register reward shampoo. I thought there might be some deals on the clearance aisle. I got lucky again! Softsoap body wash was on sale. I got four full size body butter apricot scented scrubs. They were marked $2.24 clearance. I had a coupon for $2.00 off any Softsoap body wash purchase here (may not be available in all zipcodes, but check just in case). That means they were .24 each after coupon! And they smell delicious.

There were also Glucosamine/Chrondroitin supplements marked down to $22.00 per bottle. In this week's Walgreen's ad, there are coupons for $20.00 off any 180 to 240 count size Glucosamine. When combined, each bottle is $2.00. Any of you that buy this product know it costs a lot. All told, I saved $92 with coupons on this single order! Check your clearance aisle and bring along your coupons you never know what might pop up.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment