Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dollar Tree CD


Entertainment is one area where it seems hard to be frugal. Persoanlly, I like having the newest CDs and DVDs. I also have very specific tastes in musical styles which don't often go on sale. Recently, I was in the Dollar Tree picking up something for my folks. I noticed that now they have quite a few different CDs. For fun, I perused the titles. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had quite a few bands I'd actually listen to. (I was picturing the Lawrence Welk polka hour or some such nonsense.) I ended up buying Barenaked Ladies "Are Me" for $1.00. Even by cheapo Wal-mart standards that's a great price. It will be great to add this to my iPod too. It just shows you never know where a good deal might pop up. Keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment