Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kmart doubles fun


Kmart has changed their policy since the last time they offered double coupons. Now they are only accepting 10 coupons per transaction per day. That means they'll be seeing a lot of me with husband in tow this week to get some serious shopping done. As you can tell from the picture, I got a few things. The deodorants were all free after coupons. The baby wipes (which I use for make-up remover) were .99 after coupons. The toilet paper was free after coupon too. All in all, not too bad. But it gets better, my total after coupons was $3.38 then a register catalina coupon printed out for $7.00 off my next purchase!!! So this trip became a moneymaker! Don't ask me what triggered the extra coupon. Can't wait to go back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment