Monday, May 18, 2009

Shopper's Voice

Have you ever received a survey from Shopper's Voice in the mail? It is a long survey that promises a packet of coupons upon completion. I filled my survey out a long time ago in the hopes I might get one or two usable coupons. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to get quite a few. Here are the highlights: $1.50 off Soymilk, $3.00 off any two Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner refills (yippee. I love having a machine clean my shower every morning. It makes me feel like I'm in an episode of the Jetsons.), $3.00 off Tylenol PM, and $2.00 off any OFF! clip on repellent spray. In the end, I think it was worth it to fill out the tedious survey from Shopper's Voice. If you receive a survey in the mail, why not fill it out? You might get some great coupons out of the deal.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment