Thursday, May 14, 2009

FREE toilet paper at Walmart

My local Wal-mart has 4 rolls of Cottonelle toilet paper priced at $1.00. There is lovely printable coupon available at Cottonelle.com after taking a pledge. It will print out a coupon for 1.00 off any 4 roll or larger sized Cottonelle. The coupon will give you free toilet paper. You can print off two coupons per computer. I'm so glad because I don't have a Kroger and was so jealous of all the free Cottonelle I heard about around the blogosphere.

2 comments:

  1. Love this...thank you so much! you can never have enough tp paper. And you have a great blog action packed with into. You will certainly be on my daily read list. I must re-post this, of course with a link back to you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! As the deal fanatic said you ca never have too much TP...

    ReplyDelete